Saturday, September 02, 2006

Cheese Balls



I picked up these cheese balls from the Air Force School mama shop.Sheeesshh! kidz these days - she doesnt speak english..anyway she was able to convey the price of $1 to me. Yea...i bought it cause i needed a artificial cheezy kick to my tastebuds. Its not bad besides that your fingers turn very yellow after snacking....your lips looks like u've just kissed a Cheese Lady. Anyway the cheezy taste is there....the balls feel hollow....compared to Planters Cheese Balls. But its still snack worthy for ur one buck! I give it a 6/10 for an Asian male's 21yr tastebud. Dun make this your personal snack FAV cause its rich in colouring, msg, yellow tartazine ...bad stuff you wont be able to sleep at night. 6/10!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noob entry.Your english is very bad and I think that you are also blind.

2:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good entry! I love it! You rock my cheese balls!

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home